Monday, August 8, 2016

The waiting is always the hardest. When we received our LID in June and they told us the wait time of 1 1/2 to 2 months before we got our approval, I thought that was going to be the longest and hardest time...anxiously awaiting a phone call an email or something...but I was wrong...REALLY REALLY WRONG!!!  The next 8-10 weeks will be the hardest EVER!!!! We have received our LOA (Letter of Approval) as of Friday!!!  Which means that China has officially recognized us fit to adopt Tucker and he will be in our family in just a few months!!! Can you tell we are excited...can you??? can you???  So without further adieu here is the sweet little boy I fell in love with last October.....

This is the most current picture of him that we have, we should get
some more in a few weeks !
   He is 20months



I tried so hard to get a pic of him sleeping that day and
every time he would just roll over and smile at me!
 I finally had to just leave for a bit and come back :)

Fun at the birthday party




He really knew how to speed around in this walker! 


Our sweet Tucker!  We are coming for you so
soon buddy, we love you so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment